Saturday, February 11, 2012

Slacking! :.: coming back into cooking :.: sandwiches, mostly

Hey, everyone!

I know... I have been SLACKING bad on this blog... and my own cooking tutorials that I'm giving to myself. I admit it. I've been getting fast food, going out to eat, or I've just been eating PBJ and simple things lately. But I'm coming back into learning to cook.

Here's what I had for breakfast pretty much every day last week:


Ham (or turkey) and American cheese on an "everything" bagel. Sometimes I put ranch dressing with it, and as you an see, I had leftover from Pizza Hut on this day.


THIS was my breakfast yesterday:



















And this morning, I made tuna salad! Yup. ^_^
I cut up the long, leafy celery, and as you can see, I have leftovers of it.











And I used... this brand of tuna. :)










Here it is! Finished with lettuce and Panera Bread potato chips. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment