Thursday, January 12, 2012

feeling better! :.: grocery bound soon :.: a look at first week in apartment

Okay... I DO plan to write in here MORE than weekly. Honest. But please know that I have been ill this week. Ick. But I am slowly feeling better each day!

Which means that I am slowly getting my appetite back.

And I am destined to shop at the grocery store SOON!

I am very excited to see what is to come in this blog as I engage more in being a student of cooking.


Well, allow me to rewind to the first week in my apartment (early December 2011!). My first meals in the apartment were tator tots, pizza rolls, Pop-Tarts, cookies, and my choice of either grilled turkey & cheese or ham and cheese. Here's a grilled turkey & cheese and tator tots with ranch dressing supper I captured on one of those first nights.



I'm guessing this was my third or fourth night in the apartment.

I remember just going out to eat and getting fast food the first two nights. Well, I'm glad I captured this moment now. I haven't had turkey and cheese and tator tots since that evening.


Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone.

And I promise... more entries about food are coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment