Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Steak & mac n' cheese :.: ooops... no cornbread muffins!

This was my lunch before I went to work yesterday.


NY Strip steak from Wal-Mart, Kraft mac & cheese, and Vanilla yogurt.

There were actually three steaks, but I ate one and fixed the others for leftovers. Same with the mac & cheese. Yum.









And of course, the Kraft mac & cheese never matches the picture on the box. :P









And this morning for breakfast, I was going to make cornbread muffins. I was exctied when I got to this stage.











And then, this happened.




I guess this is what happpens when you're putting the muffin tin in the oven, and the tin flips over. Ooops.


1 comment:

  1. I seriously could eat Kraft mac and cheese every single day and never get sick of it, haha! It's my favorite mac and cheese. I even prefer it to homemade recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete