Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spaghetti! :.: New Year's meal :.: NEW blog!

Welcome! Welcome, welcome. If you're reading this, this is entry #1 on this blog. I do have my main blog, which I record my life, and the people and events in it. Be sure to check that out. Well, recently, I've decided to start a new blog... on cooking! I... will just come right out and say it. I'm a student of cooking. I have just started learning how to cook, and I am excited to post pictures of my work on here. In this blog will be lunches, suppers, snacks, sweets, salty things, and of course the dishes and utensils I use to work with them. Well, let us get started. My first ever entree, if you will, was this past Monday, January 2, 2012. My New Year's meal was... SPAGHETTI. :)
Now, I have made spaghetti with my parents in times past, but this was my first time doing this by myself.
I can't forget the beef.
Or the onions and green peppers.
Almost there! :D
There's nothing like drinking a Coca-Cola with your spaghetti. Yum. And I have lots of leftovers. And that is my first entree in my apartment that I moved in about a month ago. Looking forward to more entries, pictures, and eating! hehe. I'm not sure what I will experiment next with food, but the possibilities are endless. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious Rebecca!
    :o) Anxious to follow your cooking adventures.
    Happy Cooking!
    Hugs, Lilly

    ReplyDelete